Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 3

Went off the schedule today. I was supposed to cross train for an hour, but seeing as I don't have a gym membership and my bike needs to go in for a tune up after the triathlon, I couldn't do anything. So, I walked again. This time we went 45 minutes. The weather felt cooler today and it didn't seem to be as humid so I actually enjoyed this walk. And, Hunter was awake for all but 10 minutes of it. That's an improvement from the first 2 days. However, as bad as this is, I walked in flip flops. My legs hurt a little. Perhaps if I'm going to walk more than 30 minutes I should actually put on shoes. My parents come to town today and they have a membership to YMCA. Maybe they have a guest pass option and I can go with them on Saturday to do some cross training. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment