Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 4

Yesterday was a rest day but I did take a nice leisurely stroll last night for about 15-20 minutes. Today I took advantage of the YMCA and did some cross training. My book says to do between 45-1 hour but I only did 40 minutes. I did 10 minutes on a stair climber, easy. I felt fine, but winded after that. Then I moved to the recumbent bike for 30 minutes. I thought I was taking it easy on the bike too, but by minute 26 my upper abs were hurting. So, I dropped my pace considerably and the pain subsided. However, by the time I got to my car it started hurting again. It really will take some time for me to get to feeling normal again. I hope I'm just sore from not using these muscles for over 10 months and that the pain will go away and that I'll learn just how to push myself safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment